What a way to start the morning

Just got back from Body & Soul.  Yes it's a spa.  And yes I got a massage.  And my-oh-my. . .what a feeling!  For one of my Christmas presents Cindy got me a gift certificate for a 1-hour body massage.  Holy Molely, was it worth it!

I really enjoyed it, but that poor girl worked herself to death trying to get all the kinks out of my back.  She probably had to take a break and get a massage herself afterwards.

Ladies, get your man a massage, he will definitely thank you for it later.  Guys, suck it up and let them work the kinks out.

Yes, I still work out, go for runs,  like to ride my Harley, and all the things I used to do.  I'm just saying it's worth an  hour to treat the muscles to a little rub down.

Sweetie - THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Loos as a Goose,
Mike


Comments

Anonymous said…
YEa. I cant wait . I'm going to go get one on Monday. Boy, my back really needs it. Beoing 6'7" really has some disadvantages. My back is killing me. And ever since I've been working this new job the cramps have come back in my legs bad. Thanks for inspiring me to go get one. I CANT WAIT
JT

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals