Our new kitchen

Ok, I'm back. Let's see about posting up some pics of this new kitchen we sweated over this weekend.
You notice anything missing? No more columns and marble wallpaper! We got so high taking off the border in the guest bathroom (not really, but it made you woosey) that we opted to putty in the seams from the wall of marble and put textured/paintable wallpaper over that sucker. We put the winery wanna be to rest. We also added new countertops and a new sink and disposal. The pantry doors were painted gray like the walls, but after 5 coats of white paint (that was my project for the day, and I thought I'd never get it covered!), they are finally WHITE. Mike also changed out the hardware on the cabinets from brass to silver. Later on, we want to put up some new light fixtures for the kitchen and we will be pretty much done.

Here's the laundry room. We didn't do much in here except cleaned up and put a shelf up for the laundry baskets. Thanks Mike!

I also forgot to tell you in the previous post that we ended up getting a new water heater too. The other one was going bad, so since we had it out to do the floor, do it now.

Well, that's all my blogging time for now, until the next show, see you next time!

For Him,
Cindy

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is amazing. I love the color. Wow!!! What a great job on the counter tops...all of this makes it a totally different room.
By the way, Cindy can you really reach those baskets in the laundry room???
Great job!!!!
Thanks Tom and Dora...for loving our kids sooooooooooo much...a job well done...
love
mom
Anonymous said…
Liz,
Thanks! I am enjoying it! Yes, I can reach the baskets in the laundry room. Short people are creative! :)
Cindy
Anonymous said…
Wow- Your home looks great! I wasn't able to see it before but it really looks nice-I love the style of it all. Good Teamwork !!
Love ya,
Michelle

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals