The Blogging Blahs

I was wondering, if you're a blogger, do you ever get the blogging blahs? I mean, it's not like I don't have stuff to write about - Final Four, Longhorns getting ousted last weekend, Grants take on mushrooms, pickled okra, and fried foods, books I'm reading, lessons God is leading me to learn, struggles of my own, stupid stuff in the world around me. . .and on, and on, and on.

iStockPhoto/Anna Bryukhanova

It's just that I don't feel like sitting down and conjuring up thoughts and putting them on "paper."

So. . .that's how I feel. . .I've think I've got the blogging blahs. If you've had them before, what did you do to shake them or did it just come with time? I would love to hear your story and how you came out of them.




Mike

Comments

Ashlyn said…
I know exactly what you mean. Sadly, I have written about misreading a laxative bottle, busting my ass, and who I have seen naked.... nice blog, btw.

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals