WHEW!

It's sometime after 3:00 pm and I FINALLY finished cleaning the house. Now. . .that did include a 2-hour phone call from Debbie K one of my dearest and special friends. She and her husband, Vince, have been very close to me. Debbie K was probably Karen's closest friend and Vince was my accountability partner for many years. We spent the time catching up - sharing stories, lives, and memories.

I did change the sheets on my bed and dust the house while we were on the phone, but the call was so refreshing. Thanks Debbie for the call. I needed it.

So when I finally did get off of the phone all I had left was the bathrooms, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping and cleaning the kitchen. THAT took more than 2 hours!! So now I'm breakin' it and writing about it.

I need a smaller house. Don't you think?

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals