That Lovin' Feelin'!


No, I'm not talking 'bout the Righteous Brothers' You've Lost that Loving Feeling. I talking about the feeling you get when you straddle your Harley and head out down the highway. It's more of a Steppenwolf's Born to Be Wild kinda feelin.

I got that feeling last night when I rushed home to clean up the bike then headed to Mobile for dinner, movie, and coffee with some friends. Got home late last night, but it didn't matter. Just being out on the road again on my motorcycle is incredible.

Today I'm taking a young guy out to ride. He's fairly new at this and needs some help. So he called me! Pray for him. Not because he's new, but because he called me! What was he thinking? Doesn't matter. Got a chili cook-off and a car show to go to today.

Gotta go and get dressed.

Later 'Gator,

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals