Denver on My Mind. . .et al

This time next week I'll be kickin' back with Grant English gettin' me some G love in person! Take that Clay. OK, maybe that didn't come out like it was supposed to. That's right folks I'm gonna be hangin' with Grant in Denver. Grant and I went to seminary together and served as interns at Legacy Church back in the day. Can't wait. . .Colorado in March. . .see Amy (last time I saw Ames, Coop had just been born and Big T was still at Legacy). . .sippin' some caffeine. . .and enjoying the company. . .all in one anticipated weekend.


As though that would be enough for one week I'm also going to be with Chris Tomlin, Louie Giglio, and Matt Redman for the How Great is Our God tour on Wednesday night. I'm super pumped. Chris Tomlin is a Texas boy - grew up with a friend of mine. Tomlin was one of Karen's favorite worship leaders and writers. Never heard Louie Gigglio or Matt Redman in person, but I'm looking forward to the opportunity to do so.

So. . .next week's going to be a series of incredible opportunities and I cannot wait.

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals