Running and Messy

Today it's 58 stinkin degrees. But if that's not bad enough, it's raining today - drizzly, really. I like cold and I don't mind rain, but I don't like them together, especially since the day of the big run is just a week away.

So. . .I had some breakfast, some coffee, and a great time with God. Now it's not raining, though it's still cold. So, I'm off to get in some miles. Today - 5 miler. Will mix in some fartleks to get the legs and lungs pumping. The rest of the run will be easy - not easy as in no problem, but easy as in pace.

Gotta go before it begins to rain again.

Later 'Gator,
Mike

Comments

larryirun said…
58 degrees is cold!?! You should come up North and run. Today my team is going to work out in 42 degree weather with a steady drizzle. We call that "good weather" around here.

Happy Running!
MikeS said…
Larry,

Doesn't make my run seem so bad. But it is cold for L.A. (Lower Alabama). Actually it was jussstttt riiigghhttt!

Popular posts from this blog

Question for You

Camp is Good!

Favorite Cereals