Timing is Everything

They say "timing is everything." I believe it more true after yesterday afternoon.

You know yesterday's post about the new pet? Well. . .you won't believe what happened.

I had just shared with everyone that I acquired a new pet; a fish I named Sir Vivor. Vivor survived hurricanes, my dogs, my draining the pond, and who nows what. BUT. . .he didn't survive living in the bucket. That's right! I got the tank, got it running - plants and all - and were waiting the suggested 24 hours before I put him in the tank when I noticed Vivor wasn't swimming very well. Actually, he wasn't swimming at all!

Yep, ol' Vivor was dead! STINK! Now I've got to go get some fish, because of all I've invested in fish stuff. Oh well. PetsMart here I come!


Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals