New Pet!

Well. . .it was bound to happen. I've got a new pet. His name is Sir Vivor. He's a fish. I found him in the pond in my backyard.

I was draining the pond to clean it and was just about done when I saw something move in the murky water. Not knowing what it was I jumped up on the side of the pond and began moving the water around when I found something wiggling in the water - a small fish. A FISH! I didn't even know I had fish in the pond!

I named him Sir Vivor because he has survived the dogs jumping in the pond on top of him, my draining of the pond, who knows how many hurricanes and storms, and most of all my lack of knowlege he was even in there! It's AMAZING!

Who woulda thunk it!

So now I've bought him a tank, got it going, and waiting to put him in there. He will have an entire tank all to himslef. At least for now. I figure after all he's been through, why not?

Besides, Karen would be proud of me, eh?


Mike

Comments

Anonymous said…
another pet!? oh no! what kind of fish is it? thanks for updating me! LP

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals