Moving - aaahhhhgggg!!!

Moving - why do we do it?

I mean, there's the packing, the moving, the unpacking. Then there's decision after decision after decision about where to put stuff. And we ALWAYS have more stuff than we need. Of course, we also must notify everyone that we're moving so we get our bills paid on time. Then there's setting up new services, deposits, and the everlasting meeting the technician sometime between dawn and dusk.

See what I mean?

I need a conference call with whoever dreamed up this torture. Wait a minute. . .God is that you? Oh no, everything's fine, just picking up some boxes and stuff. Where do you think I ought to put this book? Uhh. . .that's good. . .sure why not there?

Alright, God caught me. Gotta go. Dad wants to have a talk.
. . .Yeah, but Wally made me do it!

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals