Purrrrrring

This morning when I woke up I heard Harley (our 7-month old kitten) purring really, really loud!  You know the sound. . .a cross between a Singer sewing machine and a Harley motorcycle (hence the name).  When I rolled over I noticed she was snuggled up  next to Cindy - yep, she's a  snuggler.  I knew her purring could only  mean one thing. . .she was very content being up close to her Momma. And she didn't have plans on moving anytime soon.  She was warm.  She felt safe.  She was comfortable.   She was right where she knew she needed to be.

It got me to thinking, what should be a sign that we are "snuggled" up to the Father and are content?  I mean, shouldn't there be something that others can see, hear, or sense about us that let's them know we are living right up next to our Heavenly Father and content without plans of moving anytime soon?  If so, then how would others know?  What should be our "purring"?

I would love to hear your feedback.

For some reason I have this insatiable need to lick my paws. .  er, I mean hands. . .maybe it's because there's last night's dessert on them. . .hmmmmmm.
Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals