College Football 2011

Well, it's Saturday and it's November. . .means that college football is still on (YEA!!) and some big games are going to be played.  Ok, here's the default game -Texas Tech at Texas.  I don't care how good Texas seems to be, Tech always scares me.  Their style football seems to catch teams off guard.  Even if they have a decent defense.  The Red Raiders have already dismantled a very good Oklahoma team.  At least they are playing in Austin.  I'll take that over Lubbock any day.

Now, for the game of the week and probably the game of the year - Alabama vs. LSU.  I read this week that this game is drawing more attention than last year's BCS Championship game.  Don't know if I agree with that, but it is a VERY big game.  Whoever wins this game will probably go on to the BCS Championship game.  I have to admit that I think these are THE two best teams in the country right now.  I don't think Oklahoma State, Stanford, or Boise State could hang with either team for four quarters.  The depth, speed, athletic ability and coaching of Alabama & LSU is above everyone else.

I don't know who will win.  I think it's going to be a good game.  I will be at church tonight while the Alabama & LSU game is going on so I won't get to watch it.  Oh well.

I do have my favorites, though.  Sooooo. . .

HOOK 'EM HORNS & ROLL TIDE!
Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals