Results of Airline Baggage Fees

CNN is reporting that airline baggage fees top $2.5 BILLIONYOU DON'T SAY!!!

According to the article Delta is the worst of the buch, followed by American and US Airways.  

On top of that they have also made $1.7 BILLION on cancellation and change fees through three-quarters of 2010.  So let me get this straight.  The airlines industry has made roughly $4.2 BILLION this year before people even got on a plane?  They made that kind of dough for just taking your bag and cancelling or changing your flight?  Doesn't include the cost of a ticket, meals, snacks, or any other kind of service you're offered WHILE you're flying.  Funny, I was thinking that if I paid for a service it ought to be accomplished.  Yet, when they lost our bags in May, I don't remember a refund.  Instead I had to drive to the state line to pick them up because the drivers weren't allowed to cross state lines.  Definitely didn't get what I was paying for.

Does this make ANY sense to anyone?

Check out the article here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals