Prayer is so vital and powerful

Hi! This is Cindy. After much prayer, I really felt God wanted me to share this email from one of our teammates from our Africa mission trip. With permission to use her email and post on my husbands usual blog, I will share with you God has laid on my heart. It reminded and encouraged me to always pray without ceasing in all things and in all circumstances. God is a BIG God who is able and faithful.......even in the little, everyday things we sometimes take for granted. Prayer is so vital and powerful. We all left Tanzania and flew to Dulles. After we arrived in Dulles, many of us began our seperate ways home. Some of us to Virginia, Pensacola, Portland, Huntsville, and Mobile. Our friends email also reminded and encouraged me that the mission is not over when you leave Tanzania. The mission is always there and always going. Even when you leave Tanzania, you are entering the mission field.

To God be the glory in ALL things,
Cindy

***************************************************************************************************************************

Good morning,



Confession to my teammates. We prayed our through our Africa 2010 Mission and HE was faithful to answer every prayer over and above our imagination!
Muslims were saved and the sick were healed before our eyes!


From Dulles to Atlanta, they announced our Atlanta connection left and we were scheduled to come home Tuesday morning. Again we prayed, Lord, we are so tired, if there is any way please let us get home tonight. When we arrived in Atlanta, they said there were no seats on the flight that was leaving, however Carolyn told Sarah and Travis to run to that terminal and check while she was on the phone trying to get us a flight out of Atlanta to Pensacola or Gulf Port. Praying all the while. Lord please get us home as we are so tired. Sarah called Carolyn and said there are seats available....run to Terminal B-36! We got our E-receipt, After sitting for 35 hours running was a challenge for me, running down the down escalator wasn't bad however running up the up escalator Whew! Almost did me in! We all got on the plane except Carolyn and Sarah as Delta was having computer problems. LORD, please calm the Delta attendant and fix the computer that Sarah and Carolyn can get on this plane. Looked up, there was Sarah and Carolyn getting on the plane!!! PRAISES TO OUR LORD!!!


When I was getting off the plane, I thanked the attendant for holding the plane for us. Her response, We didn't hold the plane, but I am glad that you made it on this flight.


Why did I THANK DELTA FOR HOLDING THE PLANE FOR US??? Here I am back in the U.S.A. and already thanking man.


LORD, FORGIVE ME! PRAISE TO OUR LORD FOR ANSWERING OUR PLEA TO BRING US HOME. HE IS FAITHFUL!


Humbled by HIS hand on us.


Love to all,
Kitty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals