Heading Home

I was able to access the hotel's internet service for a few minutes so I thought I would take a few moments to let everyone know that Cindy and I are doing OK. We are tired, but doing well. We head home this afternoon and plan on being back in Portland Monday afternoon - providing nothing goes wrong with our flights.

We had a great trip over and have had an exciting time serving alongside our co-laborers in Christ. Cindy took some wonderful pictures and video of our time here. I'm sure we will be sharing them. We are looking forward to getting back, sleeping in our own bed and hanging with Lucy & Dot.

I will write about our trip some more when we get back home and share some of the God-moments we encountered while ministering in Tanzania.

Thank you, all, who have been praying for us. We could feel your prayers and appreciate them very much.

Mike

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thankful for yalls time in serving the Lord..your blessings and for God hearing and answering prayers in keep you safe and bringing you home....to Lucy and Dot....love you son.....mom

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals