25 Things I Hate About Facebook

Yeah, I Facebook. But I have to be honest. There are some things I DO NOT like about it. I don't like it when I am forced to see that you are playing farmville, your tank is clean, or you've found some treasure, or got some high score on a game. And I especially don't like it when I'm asked to play. If I wanted to play, I would have already started playing!!! GET A LIFE!!! Read a book, go play with your family, take a walk, go for a hike, do something productive!

Check out Julian Smith's 25 Things He Hates About Facebook. . .



Are there things you don't like about Facebook?

Comments

Cindy said…
You hit the nail on the head. Im right behind you Lynn, Amen and Amen!
Cindy said…
This video is SO great ! I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals