The Weekend Update

Hanging out at the house this morning. Just kinda vegging. It's a beautiful day to just hang. This week's been pretty busy...good, but busy.

Cindy's been busy subbing at a couple of the area schools. She's also been working on getting last minute items together for her Africa mission trip. She leaves in just three weeks! She's getting excited.

Tomorrow we host Greater Gresham's Membership Workshop. I'm excited about getting to help with it. It's my first workshop where I'm getting to help at GGBC. I love helping people get connected with what God's doing at Greater Gresham.

Next week Cindy and I head to Seaside, OR for NWBC's Oasis Retreat. Cindy can't wait to see the ocean again. I have to admit...I'm looking forward to seeing the ocean as well. OK, I really look forward to seeing my wife seeing the ocean.

Enjoy the weekend! Make the most of what you have.
Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals