To Blog or Not

For quite some time now. . .I've been wondering if I should keep blogging or not? I like to blog and share my thoughts, my day, the events in my life, etc. Cindy says it's an outlet for me. I think she may be right. But lately it's been like there's this blog block going on inside me.

I read others and their blogs are informative, thought provoking, funny, quirky, observant, and informative. Lately, I've just not been feeling it.

Maybe I'll just take a blogging hiatus and see where it goes.

Until that time. . .
Mike

Comments

Grant said…
Seasons, my friend, seasons.

Pace and reflect. Take a blog fast for a week or two. Come back to it, see how it fits.

I do this at least once a year.

The other thing that I'm finding harder and harder to do - choosing to be vulnerable on the blog. Risky...but it keeps it fresh and real. And me humbled.
MikeS said…
@Grant - Good word my friend...good word.

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals