Need Some iPhone Input

I'm hoping to get an iPhone the first of next week. I don't have a Mac - I know, for you Mac users I'm in the netherworld of the computer world. But my job requires that I use a PC, so that's what I will stick with for now. I like MS Outlook because of the email, calendar, todo, and notes all in one package - don't have to have separate programs to handle each of them.

Anyway. . .I've been reading up on syncing an iPhone with MS Outlook and notice some folks have a problem and some don't. This is where you guys come in. I need some input from those of you who have an iPhone and a PC. Here are some questions I have:
  • Any problems syncing with MS Outlook? (Which operating system and which version of Outlook are you using?)
  • Have you been able to resolve any synchronization issues?
  • Do you sync your tasks? If so, which task synchronizing software are you using?
Any other input you have would probably be helpful - pitfalls, likes, dislikes, etc.


Thanks in advance,
Mike

Comments

Anonymous said…
The problem is Ms outlook. iPhone will only let you use iCal as the calendar.

I use gmail so my email is smooth sailing as in my contacts. You could use google calendar as well.
Cindy said…
talk to alice, and read, read, read!

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals