Got a New Question for You

Recently I asked readers to tell me whether they would want to live in a Christian community or not. Got some great responses and I shared my own as well.

Then I got to thinkin' . . .I know some of you are a little worried right about now. I began to think that maybe we shouldn't live in Christian communities, but authentic communities. Grant, my friend and fellow blogger, often writes of being authentic, living in authentic community with one another, and authentic relationships. I like that idea and what it coveys to me. I believe I have lived with and in authentic relationships with others throughout my life and ministry.

What about you? Would you rather live within authentic relationships? And what does that mean to you - "authentic relationships"? Do we live in authentic relationships? If not, why not? What does it take, or would it take, to live in authentic relationship with others? And does it mean we only live, or CAN only live in authentic relationships with other believers?

This is another one of those wrestling matches I've been working through. Let me know what you think.

Mike

Comments

Cindy said…
Authenticity = being real

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals