Thanksgiving

This is the day we are to give thanks. So what am I thankful for?
  • A God who loves me and is faithful to never leave me or forsake me!
  • A wife who trusts me because I trust God and is willing to pack up and ride across this amazing country of our to follow Him.
  • A new place to serve God.
  • For family who supports us and is sad that we are not closer
  • Friends who still keep in touch
  • Stacey - just being the voice on the other side of the phone is all I need sometimes, but is often time much more
  • The opportunity to make new friends
  • Getting to live where an outside activity doesn't have to include a gun, 4-wheeler, or a boat
  • Churches who have been there for me throughout my ministry -Legacy, Carpenter's Way, & North Mobile
  • Opportunity to serve with/under pastors who love God, are transparent, and want to see people meet Jesus all over this world
  • My friends in Tanzania & Tanzania itself - it's where God showed us we were supposed to be in missions - and we are!
  • Parents (both Cindy's and mine) who love us in spite of us sometimes and have done more than we could probably ever repay.
  • I get to go skiing whenever I can now (only 40 minutes away)!!!
  • Friends like Grant and Robert, who is both honest and transparent in life and ministry. Thanks guys for sharing your life with us. You guys inspire and challenge me.
I'm sure there's a lot more I could be thankful for, like the guys and gals serving in the armed forces today who won't get to spend it with friends and family because they are serving somewhere else. Thank you men and women of our military forces!

By now you get the point. What are you thankful for?

Have a great Thanksgiving!! (Oh, I've got to go! Somebody's going to be kicking off soon somewhere!)
Mike

Comments

Anonymous said…
sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for. i'm honored to be on the list.
Anonymous said…
Buggy, you are and will forever be a brother to me...I love you and Cindy with all my heart.

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals