New Survey - Handling Stress

How do you handle stress or stressful situations?

I was thinking about how I tend to handle stress and stressful situations in my own life this morning. Some people workout - probably the best option. Others talk it out. If you're like me you work harder and push through it or you eat - yeah, I'm a stress eater.

Thinking about some of the ways we handle stress led me to create the new survey for this week.

So take the survey and let's see how many of us use one or some of the options listed to the left.

==============================

SURVEY RESULTS

Last week's survey was about college football. I was wondering how many of you think we shoudl keep things the way they are and just rely on the BCS for picking the two best teams to play for the national championship or you think a playoff system of some kind would better.

We only had 6 people pariticpate and all 6 (100%) believe college football should go to a playoff system. I do too, just don't think the Bowls will go for it. Too much money involved.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals