What Are They Thinking?

Ever watch Nanny 911? I'm watching an episode now. You want to know what I find amazing? Parents who invite someone to help them with their children, then get upset when someone tells them what they need to do to become better parents. I don't get this. Am I the only one?

I mean, why would you invite someone into your home then pitch a fit and get your feelings hurt when you're confronted with changes? What do you expect people? If everything's Okey-Dokey in your household, then whey are they there? It's not like they invited themselves.

Like I said, I just don't get it. Somebody help me understand.

Mike.

Comments

Anonymous said…
as a speech pathologist pam does this all the time. pretty much the same situation.

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals