We Launch in T-6:06:00









Yep, today's the day.

Today we lift off and head's towards Gresham, OR.

I got most of the stuff done I needed to do yesterday - well. . .all except finding Cindy's phone.

I did get her a Go-Phone and the folks at Planet AT&T in Saraland, AL were kind enough to program her SIM card. So. . .at least she has a source of communication. No, it's not her Samsung Blackjack II, but it will do in a pinch. And if we find it we will have a spare phone either of us can use. BUT, for my sake, ppppllllleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee pray we find her phone. :)

Well. . .in the words of Jerry Reed, "We've got a long way to go and a short to get there time." So I guess I'd better sign off and finish up.

I'll be pretty busy this weekend so you can check out the blog for Twitter updates, but I probably won't be posting anything until we get home.

Have a great weekend. Please pray for God's will to be done this weekend and that we will be sensitive to His will.

Gresham folks - we can't wait to see and meet y'all (had to throw in some southern).

And for Keith HOOK 'EM HORNS!!


Mike

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am praying, kowing God has heard and has answered.
Isaiah 58:11
The Lord will always lead YOU..
I pray He wishpers loudly in your ear...
I love you..
MOM
Anonymous said…
We will be praying for you both and his will.
Michelle
MikeS said…
Mom & Michelle - thank you so much for your prayers. They are appreciated.

Love you guys,
Mike

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals