Hats off to my man Mike!

We are officially ready for prospective buyers now. Please keep us in your prayers. We have been working really hard getting the house showroom ready. After I bought a truckload of stuff from Lowe's (that was fun!), we have been working fervently putting things up, fixing things, and DEEP cleaning.

I want to show off my husband's hard work with all this stuff. He was such a trooper. He will admit he is not the handyman but the computer man. But I will admit, once he takes forever to figure it out, he knows it for good. Ask him about the crazy plantation blinds. By the 15th one, he had it down to a science. I was the Lowe's run girl, and painter of all doors and chair railing, helper of the 15 blinds we had to put up, and cleaner. Thanks Mike for ALL your hard work on the house! You have done an awesome job. Especially in the office as you wrestled with the bead board. Guess what? You won! The room looks fabulous.
The front of the house with our new porch lights and a freshly power washed home! Sparkling clean!

Aren't they pretty! Great deal too.....$19.99 each.

Nothing like a fresh coat of white, semi-gloss, interior paint to make our door pop.

We always thought these doors were cream colored....ha! These doors look awesome after I painted them.

Mike did a great job fixing the paint and ceiling after hurricane Katrina. Bleach water, Kilz, sand paper, textured paint, and color paint did the trick.

For some reason, our previous owners did not want to finish painting the rest of the doors white like the rest of the house. I finally painted the closet doors in the guest room and the back of the office door. They just painted the outside, when you closed the door, it was wood. Home owners are funny sometimes.

Check out the office! No more safari lion wallpaper and border!!! yea!

Nice work Mike! Check out that WHITE door. It use to be wood.

And the back of this door.....WOW! :)

Fantastic!

New light fixtures in the guest bathroom. Looks like a magazine picture huh?

New light fixture in the master bath. No more Hollywood lighting!

Doesn't this look pretty? Mike power washed and bleached this thing to death! Sparling white now!

Thank you Mike for ALL that you have done and ALL your hard work! You are the best.

I love you!
Cindy

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey!!! Do you want to stay now? just put it on wheels and take it with you!!! All your hard work paid off...Awesome!! Beautiful!!!
I am so proud of you both and ALL your hard work...You might could quit your day jobs..
love you both
MOM
MikeS said…
@Cindy - Thank you sweetie for your encouragement and wonderful words of love!

@Mom - Thanks, but I'm definitely not quitting my day job! I'm too much of a perfectionist and wouldn't make any money fixing my mistakes. :)
Anonymous said…
Don't let my wife see this blog...she will bury me where I stand. Love you guys ~

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals