FRUSTRATED!!! AAAHHHGGGGG!!!!!!

So I started putting up the bead board in the office. We have nice base board and there's already a chair railing up. No problem, just measure between the two cut the bead board and put it up. Right? WRONG!!!

It seems the previous home owners had great ideas but lousy execution. The said chair railing isn't even close to being straight. THEREFORE. . .every piece has be custom cut. And, just in case you already didn't know, I'M NOT A HANDYMAN! AND I'm gonna have to by some more trim to cover the gaps. Which means more $$$$!!!! And yes, I'm a perfectionist.

I don't have a clue about what I'm gonna do when I get to the window sill.

So I 'm quitting for the night. I still need to organize the office and move the furniture - that would definitely make things easier.

You guys pray for me and for Cindy. Ask God to give peace about this.

Now where's my hammer! I've got some holes to make!!!!!! :)
Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals