A Big Day

Today's a big day for several reasons:
  1. Texas v. Missouri - #1 v. #11 has the potential to be battle on the field. I definitely want the Horns to win, but, for me, this is a toss up. HOOK 'EM HORNS!
  2. Alabama v. Mississippi - Is this the game Alabama doesn't show up? Alabama should win this one hands down.
  3. Boston v. Tampa Bay - The ALCS goes to Tampa Bay. Will the Red Sox force a game seven or will the Rays take it in six?
  4. Praise in the Park - Cindy, myself, and a bunch of folks from the area are gathering together this afternoon in Lucedale, MS for some fun, fellowship, and great music from some good bands including 33 Miles and Casting Crowns (did I ever tell you about the day/night I volunteered as a runner for Casting Crowns? Read about it here).


Side Note: Watching Texas A&M and Texas Tech - Aggies winning at the half 23-20. Go Aggies!! Vandy is losing to Georgia, 14-0.


Oh! Did I mention that Cindy and I will be moving to Gresham, OR? That's right! I will be joining the staff of Greater Gresham Baptist Church as Pastor of Discipleship and Administration. I'll begin this new season of ministry on December 1.

Woohoo!!! We are very excited!

Have a great weekend,
Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals