Wrapping up the Week

Well, we're wrapping up the week here. I've got to run some errands and Cindy is so very grateful it's FRIDAY! Last night she came home and crashed. She has 21 six year olds in her class, only 20 copies of all the material, and not enough desks. She says it's like herding kittens all day. She doesn't feel like she's getting to do much teaching. You might want to pray for here - or maybe the kids.

Tonight I'm joining some friends and men from across the Mobile area for the Men of Valor Conference. I'm pretty pumped about it. It's tonight and tomorrow.

Been running off and on since July. I'm trying to get on a more regular schedule and become more discipline about it. I'm not training for a specific run, like I have in the past. I'm just wanting running to become a bigger part of my lifestyle. So. . .in the trend of my blogging friend Robert Terrell, I'll be posting the results of my runs at the bottom of my posts. We'll see. I may decide to keep it private. :).

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Mike

Run Results for Thurs, 8/14
Distance: 4.3 miles (first 4-mile run since training for 10K in March)
Time: 40:52
Pace: 9:31/mile
Temp: It's lower Alabama in the summer time - it's hot and very humid!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals