Off to Camp

Cindy and I spent the past weekend in Waxahachie, TX where I grew up. I still have family and friends that live here. I love visiting. Saturday morning I got up early to go for a run. Ran through downtown and to the old feed store where I used to work during the summers. Still has the same old smell - I love that smell.

Yesterday, I spoke at First Baptist Church Waxahachie in the morning and First Baptist Church Terrell in the evening. Terrell is where Jamie Fox is from. Had a great time and got to see lots of old friends.

Now we need to get up and get going. Driving up to Wichita Falls to Camp Chaparral for Extreme Camp. I'll be teach the guys in the morning and Cindy and I will be teaching together on serving in the church in the afternoons. Can't wait to see our friends, Pam & Steve, Erica & Bishop.

Gotta go get stuff packed.

Later 'Gator,
Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals