Preaching this Sunday

I've been invited to preach this Sunday at Chunchula Baptist Church. I've preached and taught there before. It's Mother's Day and I'm praying and wondering if I should do a traditional Mother's Day message or not. I'm thinking not.

I'm thinking about recognizing the mothers present, then presenting my message entitled, Life that Demand Evidence. You can get a glimpse of the message here. Working on the outline this week.

Got to get through because Cindy and I leave Friday afternoon to head to the beach and stay at her parent's condo for the weekend. AND I don't want to miss out on a relaxing weekend at the beach.

Mike

Comments

Cindy said…
I've been praying for you and am ready to support you Sunday morning!
Anonymous said…
Praying for you....
loving you
mom

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals