Got a Few Things Going On. . .

Cindy and I have just a few things going on in the near future:
  • Today is Cindy's last day of the school year. It's just a teacher's workday, but they have to go in to make sure everything is turned in and close out the year. Yesterday was the student's last day of school. It was only a half day, so only two students showed up. I went in to help her get stuff ready. We got a lot accomplished.
  • Mom & my brother, Jerry, are heading this way. In fact, they should be pulling in sometime around noon (if not sooner). They will be here all weekend and head home on Tuesday. The really cool thing is that they don't have to do any work. All they have to do is relax! So, that is what we are going to do. We are probably going to spend at least one day on the beach.
  • Commissioning Service - our church is commissioning a couple of our mission groups this Sunday night. It's nothing formal, just recognizing the group and it's mission (place, purpose, and time frame) and inviting our church to pray over us.
  • Two weeks from today we will be getting into Tanzania - hmmm. . .I think. Oh well, I do know for sure that we will be on our way to Tanzania, if we haven't got there yet.
  • We've got to carry a table up to my aunt & uncle's in Atlanta, Ga. Will probably do that before we head to camp in Texas.
  • Speaking of Camp! - We head to the Texas (smile when you say that), July 11th for Extreme Camp. Can't wait to see Steve and the gang at Chaparral Camp in Wichita Falls. I'm teaching the guys again in the morning and in the afternoon Cindy is going to help me teach the students about serving.
  • Then we get back to Alabama and hit the road running - Cindy begins a new school year and I. . .well, lets just say I do my part, too. :)
Just a snapshot of our summer!
Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals