A Few Too Many Zeros!

I stand amazed at the stupidity of humanity. Just when I think people can't get any dumber I read abour Charles Ray Fuller. Fuller must have been smoking something when he tried to cash a $360 BILLION check. I mean, just think about the absurdity of trying to do something like that. You know how many people can actually write something like that and have the funds to back it up? Believe me, the number is very, very, very. . . low.

Fuller said his girlfriend's mother gave him the check to start a record company. What a woman! But, to tell you the truth, I don't think she's on that list.

Then again, you know what kind of bravado it takes to walk into a bank and actually try to cash a $360 Billion check? I've always said, "There's a fine line between bravado and stupidity." And I think this guy actually crossed it.

In the end, Fuller was arrested for forgery, possession of marijuana (no kidding?), and possession of a firearm (he had a .25 caliber handgun - I've seen pellets bigger than that).

Read the whole article here.

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals