What about the hardwood floors?

After looking at the blog pics of our house, I just realized the living room pics didn't post either. I remember doing it, but I think in the rush trying to finish I clicked on something and it deleted the original pics of the kitchen and living room from the first blog "Our new home". I think I will leave the blogging to Mike from now on. Anyway, here are some pics of the new living room with our hardwood floors. If you didn't know, Mike had been living the past two years with just concrete floors. That's not quite conducive to women's feet shall we say. He had taken the living room carpet up shortly after he moved in due to hurricane Katrina, he had no air conditioning for awhile and the wet carpet began to smell. Well, he couldn't decide on what to do and his schedule was usually crazy (those of you who know Mike's work ethic, you know what I mean! Can we say take a breather?), and not just that, he's a guy, he thought the untreated concrete floors were cool. I remember when he was talking about getting rid of his entertainment center and just use cinder blocks and plywood for his entertaining purposes. "Wouldn't that be cool", he would say? "Uh, yeah, sure Mike, in a man cave!" All I can think of is Tim Allen's Home Improvement show when he grunts in agreement of something cool. I think that's another story for another blog. The following pictures are what the living room turned out with a woman's touch.

For Him,
Cindy
Jer. 17:7


Comments

Anonymous said…
Very Nice Sis- Love the rug and colors the most- Michelle
Anonymous said…
Hey Cindy Lou - I really like the kitchen and the back room. It is looking super nice! - Alice
Anonymous said…
Thanks Alice and Michelle! It has been hard work and we are almost done. Next up - carpet! Yeehaw! Cindy
Stephanie said…
Hey Cindy the place looks great nice female touch to the place miss you guys will update you soon..Steph

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals