Our new house

Hi all, it's Cindy here letting all you have a sneak peak and what Mike has been yapping about in words. Let me take you on a photo journey through our new and improved Shipp home. No, we haven't moved, we have just updated the old hacienda. Let's start our journey shall we? You are going to anyway..........

Welcome! Nothing new here but doesn't it look pretty? We think so!

Now, we have cleaned through our joining things and decorated with our collaborated stuff and styles to make it ours but I'm just going to show you what we've been working on structurally with the house in this blog, you know, with hammer, nails, glue, sweat, drills, paint, chemicals and so on.....I think you get the picture. Here is our new hallway...notice the exquisite wood floors!

Here is the guest bathroom. We removed the border at the top and painted it a light blue, put up a new mirror, added some towel hangers and a new shower curtain (Thanks Steph).
Our bedroom. We painted this room from red to light tan. We got a new bed and queen size mattress (thank goodness! can we say no room in the inn for 2 adults and possibly 2 cats!) New bedding too!
I just got these curtains Tuesday. Thanks Mike for putting them up! They look great! The very last big thing we need to do is carpet our bedroom, guest bedroom, and office. Concrete is cold in the morning.

One side of the back room. We layed tile down this past weekend, cleaned out and cleaned up the place. Looks good huh? I think we were all sneezing all day from the dust! I can't forget the new door and doggie door.

Here is the other side of the back room. Since we cleaned it up and was able to keep the door closed with the doggie door to help keep it cleaned, Mike was able to put his bicycle back there, I was able to put my elliptical machine back here too.

Well that's all folks! Let me know what you think all you family and friends! Any comments, let me know, any complaints, keep them to yourself! :)

For Him,
Cindy

P.S. Apparently something happend while I was blogging and adding all of these photos in because we are missing the most important part......the kitchen! Arg! Mike says 'welcome to blogging'! I added them in but when Iu went to preview my post...it disappeared. Oh well, I will blog later about the kitchen with pics, Mike is waiting for me to get ready to go to a movie....another words gotta go now! Stay tuned!


Comments

Anonymous said…
I love all of it...it really is awesome...
Are you ready for your TV show?
The Biggest Make Over!!!
It really doesn't look like the same house...and I am proud of you and all you have accomplished.
I am loving it...
and I am loving you both.
mom
Anonymous said…
Liz,
Thanks! We love it and we love you too!
Cindy

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals