Run Will Have to Wait

Friday's are my scheduled long runs. These are days where I just get out and put in the miles. There's no urgency. . .no sense of hurriedness. . .just the pure joy of running and being outside. Those of you who run - and enjoy it - know what I'm talking about (Gene & Stacey). Those of you who do it because your wife signed you up to run a 10K or 1/2 marathon just won't get it (Matt).

Today's long run will have to wait - I'm supposed to run 5 miles this week in preparation for the 10K coming up at the end of the month. Because of my studies it's lunch time and I haven't eaten anything all morning. I got so caught up in my studies - I'm teaching our ABF (Adult Bible Fellowship) this week - that I forgot to eat. So, I'll either go later today or just do it in the morning.

Of course if I was Grant, I would be heading to the slopes to enjoy all the delicious snow and those new skis!

Hope your Friday's going well! Gotta go eat. . .

Mike

Comments

Unknown said…
i never have understood running.
and i still don't.
;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals