Breaker. . .Breaker!

That's right folks, not only will you have to contend with me on the road, now you will have to do it while I'm pulling a trailer. This morning I officially received my Commercial Driver's License (CDL). I'm not certified to drive anything with air brakes (like the big rigs), so I load up a 40 ft goose neck trailer hooked up to a Dodge 3500 1-ton 4-door dually (has 4 wheels in the back instead of 2).

I'm driving to make some extra money between ManHeart gigs.

Made my first run today! The sittin' and waitin' to be unloaded drove me nuts, but other than that I had a blast.

So. . .if you see me coming down the road give me a honk or a wave or just buy me another cup o' joe!

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals