Happy Birthday to Dad!

Yesterday was my Dad's birthday! Here's a picture of him at his birthday dinner. My brother Jerry took it. And am I glad he did.

Dad turned 69 yesterday, but to look at his face he's having a blast. What you may not know about my dad is that he goes to work sometime around 4:30 AM - go figure - puts in a full day's work, then he goes home for lunch, a quick nap, an old cowboy movie and piano practice - he's taking piano lessons for the first time in his life, he just learned a new song using BOTH hands - then about three days a week he goes and does yard work till about 4:30 or 5:00 PM. Now that's a full day! Maybe that's how he keeps his youthful attitude and look!?

I don't know how he does it but I'm proud of him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!

Love ya,
Mike

Thanks Jerry for taking this picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals