FORE!

Saturday I played golf for the first time in about 2 years - I've played once in the last 4 or 5. I wasn't going to, but Cindy convinced me to do it. Man, was I glad that she did. Without regards to the score, it was one of the best days I've had in a while.

SO! I cleaned off the bag and clubs, checked to make sure I had enough golf balls & tees (of the two, having enough tees have never been the problem), and donned the ol' spikes.

We played a little 2 man scramble - which really helped my score. Thanks Tom for picking me up and carrying me.

After the initial rain, the clouds cleared out, the sun began to shine, and the wind laid down. There was no way we could have asked for a better day to be outside.

Hope you had a good weekend!

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals