British Teacher Faces 40 Lashes for Naming Class Teddy Bear 'Muhammad'

This is a real story. I ran across it on Fox News Online. Read about it here.

As I read it I kept thinking how amazed I am that so many religions won't and don't stand for something like this. You and I would think this is a little thing. Just change the name of the bear. But they want to give her 40 lashes! Where's the liberals? Where's the tolerance movement? Where's the people who decry Christianity and shout about Islam and other religions who tout violence at the core of their belief?

Where's Hollywood? Where's the scores of actresses and actors who, simply by the ungodly amount of money they make for doing nothing more than memorizing lines on a piece of paper we look to as leaders? Where are they?

Who's going to stand up for this teacher who was new to her job and new to the school and new to this culture?

Give me a break!

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals