I'm Not Liking Mondays

Not liking Mondays is beginning to grow on me. I especially don't like this Monday. I'm tired. My house is turned upside down - I cleaned out my office to pull the last of the carpet out of my house, paperwork is scattered all over my house (my fired secretary's doing), stuff is everywhere - and it's driving me crazy!! I still have a lot of things to do to get ready for the wedding (only 19 days left and a whole lot of stuff to do). North Mobile is getting ready for our Fall Funtastic and I'm helping get stuff ready for that. And on, and on, and on, and on. . . Know what I mean?

So this morning I'm going to sit back, catch my breath, down a couple of boiled eggs, get organized and run at this day like it's my last. How 'bout you? You hatin' today, too? Don't sweat it. The Lord said He wouldn't allow anything in our lives that we couldn't handle without Him.

Oh, and by the way, did I mention that the Boston Red Sox won the World Series 4-0?


Enjoy,
Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals