Weekend Update

This weekend was very productive:

Saturday
  • Went for 60-minute run. Felt great. Ended up running about 6.2 miles (that's a 10K). I was pumped!!
  • Cindy and I finalized and ordered flowers for the wedding
  • Got the Harley out of the shop - only cost $50 to replace head, piston, valve, and all the internals. Thank the Lord I purchased the extended warranty, eh?
  • Had dinner with another couple - this is a new trend, eating with "couples", kinda cool
  • Alabama won, beating Arkansas
  • Texas barely won - but a win is a win
  • Auburn lost - sorry Cindy
Sunday
  • Cindy and I attended a couples ABF Sunday morning at North Mobile - Tom, great lesson on watching and protecting our heart we won' t fall prey to temptation
  • Worship & message was wonderful
  • Fixed lunch for Cindy and me
  • We took naps - well . . . Cindy took a nap, I tried to sell furniture
  • Great time with my buddy Ricky last night
Overall, had a great weekend.

Hope you had a great weekend!!

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals