Last Saturday

I was planning on putting in my 60-minute run last Saturday. I forgot one thing - and it was a pretty important one - my buddy Ron was getting married and I was the best man. He and I hung out Friday night after the rehearsal dinner - we snuck off to Bruno's (it's a supermarket) for some Ben & Jerry's ice cream - Ron had Strawberry Shortcake and I had Chunky Monkey.

Saturday morning we headed to the Tiny Diny, where their slogan is "Take your hiney to the Tiny Diny!" for breakfast with some of the guys. Here are some pics of the day.




Here are the guys waking up, trying to enjoy breakfast!












Here's another one. Marty took this one so he's the one missing. From left to right we have Dave, Ricky, Andy, Shawn, Ron, and me.










Ron and me. I don't know why Ron is smiling and I'm laughing. Maybe one of us passed gas right before the picture was taken. Who knows?










Here's Andy and Jimmy ready and waiting for the festivities to begin. And of course they're eating.










Ron and Mark (Mark is the Children's Pastor at First Baptist North Mobile and he performed the ceremony). They're both smiling, too. Wonder if one of them passed gas?







So. . .to wrap it up, I didn't get to run on Saturday. It was one busy day. I will have more pictures. Miss Cindy looked GREEEAAATT!!!

Last I talked to Ron, he and Regan were checking into a hotel somewhere in Hawaii. They may never come back.

Ron!! Hope you guys had a wonderful time.

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals