Houston, We Have a Problem

Today awaits. It waits for me to get off my very tired rear end and get busy. The problem is that my very tired rear end doesn't want to get up and get busy. Sort of have a "situation" here you might say. So who wins?

At this point I don't have a clue. I'm just tired and have a million (OK, so I don't have a million things to do, but I do have a lot). I got stuff like mow - no bale - the yard, clean up my office - haven't done anything with it since moving my office from church into my office at home, the two have never met before and I'm afraid WWIII is going to break out in there if I don't create some order quick-like. I've got emails to write and ministry stuff to do. There's the two writing projects I need to get busy working on. I still have furniture from my estate sale I need to get rid of and a Passat to sell. At some point I need to put carpet in the house so I can put it up for sale. Then there's sleep. I would love to sleep till noon one day.

And then there's my Harley. She needs to be cleaned up and rode. She gets a little restless if she hasn't got to run the roads in while.

So. . .for those of you thinking Mike's got it made and he's sitting at home with his feet propped up enjoying life all I've got to say is "HA!" Ok, so it's not a lot, but it's the best I could come up with this morning. Like I said, I'm tired.

Shoot. . .gotta go. . .very busy day is overpowering very tired rear end. Need to see how this one ends. Stay posted!

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals