Life and Change

Life is about change. If you have children you know that, whether it's the first day of school or college (my nephew started college this month) you know about change.

You also know about change if you notice your waistline just isn't a small as it was when you were in high school. Or when we look in the mirror we notice parts of us aren't as high as they used to be - includes hair for some guys.

Again. . .life is about change. I think we could all agree on that.

Well. . . . . . . .my life changed earlier this week. When I got home from Cindy's the other night I noticed my Ipod was having problems. Went to the Apple support web site. Did all they asked me to do. NOTHING! Then the nail in the coffin - the notice that if nothing they suggested worked then I was pretty much SOL. Apple suggested I make arrangements to have it serviced. HA! It's an Ipod Mini (it was replaced by the much cooler Ipod Nano) and it's two years old - not going to happen.

My heart sank. Now I have start listening to the radio again. I don't have any sweet tunes to get me through the most dreaded part of my week - yard work on Thursdays. If you've got an Ipod you know what I'm feeling.

So if any of you are upgrading your Ipod anytime soon, think of little-ol'-me without my Ipod. PLEEEAAASSSEEE! (just in case you were wondering, a 30-gig, video Ipod would be sweet. . .but you know. . .whatever you have will do.)

Living with change,
Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals