Freakin' Mondays

I'm not liking Mondays very much. It seems that I don't get up when I should - mainly because I'm too tired from the weekend and when I do get up I feel like I'm behind schedule because I didn't get up earlier. Then when I do get up I just can't get going.

Well, this morning's no different. Didn't want to get up when the alarm went off. When I FINALLY got up I felt like I was moving in slow motion. Can't seem to get going this morning. And it's not like I don't have stuff to do - bank, calls, emails, writing, time with God (maybe this should be first, eh?), Wal-Mart. So it's not like I have all this time with nothing to do.

So. . .like I said earlier, Mondays aren't looking like my favorite day of the week so far. In fact they're running a neck-to-neck with Thursdays - it's my yard day and I don't look forward to that day very much either.

How's you Monday going?

Mike

Comments

Anonymous said…
I cold call all day long 5 days a week. Everyday is a stinker!!

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals