F Y I

Just wanted to let those of you who read my blogs know that God has put someone new in my life. Her name is Cindy and she has a heart for God, missions, and children. During the school year she teaches first graders. During the summer she can usually be found on a mission trip directing or working with children.

She has a great smile, beautiful eyes, and she makes me laugh.

So you can get an idea of what she looks like here are a couple of pics of her:






Just wanted to show her off bit!
Mike

Comments

faithrunner said…
Mike, sorry for the late post, but I'm just getting back into the routine of keeping up with friends through their blogs...I can't wait to meet Cindy. Looks like you guys are having some good times together.

Tell her to give me a call. I need to tell her some things ;-)
MikeS said…
Gene - good to have you back. Can't wait for you and Kim to meet Cindy. I'm just not too sure I want you guys on the phone. Actually, it's more like a little scared.

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals