It's Official!

It's official! Last night I submitted my resignation as Adult Education and Singles Pastor to pursue and develop a new ministry - ManHeart Ministries. MHM is designed to help guys - young or old, married or single - become the man God designed and desires them to be through retreats, weekend adventures, small group retreats, camps or any other manner God sees fit to use.

That means on June 1, 2007 I will be solely employed by ManHeart Ministries. This will allow me to travel, write, teach, and other ways hang with guys to help them in their pursuit of God, the woman in their life, and a small band of brothers.

To find out more click on the current version of the ministry's logo.



Want to do something to help? Glad you volunteered. The primary thing you can do right now is to pray. You can pray for the following:
  1. That I continue to hear God's voice
  2. Opportunities to speak and share
  3. Financial needs of the ministry
  4. Creativity while I write
  5. Understanding and wisdom as I study
  6. Steve Sparks and Scott White - they are currently serving as my leadership team
  7. I will guard my heart, mind, thoughts, eyes, ears, and tongue
To follow my adventure - and I do say that with a fear and trepidation, and a really big grin - stay tuned to this blog or the blog at ManHeart Ministries.

Won't you come along for the ride?
Mike

Comments

Anonymous said…
How exciting...
I could not be more proud ...when Jesus said, follow me, you did
Enjoy the adventure of the journey.
love you
MOM
faithrunner said…
The adventure begins! How exciting, Mike. I'm looking forward to what God will do through you in this. We'll get you out this way soon. Give me a call...

gene

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals