What to do?

This morning I'm at the house hanging out. It was supposed to be pouring down rain.

Side Note: A thought just hit me - we say, "it's pouring down rain" - what else is it supposed to be pouring? Hail? Snow? Lightening? Just doesn't fit does it? Can't we just say it's pouring and understand that it's raining real hard? Just a thought.
Anyway. . .I had planned on staying in, cleaning, writing, getting some stuff done this today at the house because of the prediction of rain. I also stayed up longer that I would normally would have - I was planning on hitting the rode and putting some miles on my bike. So I slept in expecting to wake up to the sound of rain splattering the trees around my house. At 9:30 I finally get up to the sound of. . .nothing! I got up and moped for a while - I could have gotten in a well needed ride before the rain gets here.

Oh well. I'll just have to make it up somehow. Speed cleaning! That's it. Is there such a thing? I don't think it's the same thing. So I'll clean anyway, run to Wal-Mart, and buckle down for the impending storm heading our way.

It's definitely worse heading north, but we're supposed to get a pretty good storm around noon.

Gotta get busy. Later!

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals