What Before My Wondering Eyes Doest Appear?

Sunday was an incredible day of study and worship at North Mobile. We had one Bible study hour and one worship hour - we normally have 2 & 2. I taught the singles and had a blast as we lifted the surface of Jesus' first miracle of turning water into wine. Believe me, there's more than meets the eye.

Not only was it a great day of worship, fellowship, and study, but it rained STINKIN' HARD! How hard was it raining? you ask. Well. . .it was raining so hard you couldn't see the parking lot from the lobby of the church. It didn't affect worship. . .much, but it did affect Mike a lot.

Got home after church ready to eat some homemade toquitos (scrambled eggs & cheese wrapped in a tortilla). Sat down to eat and check the tube, when before my wondering eyes appears water splatter on my coffee table. My heart sank and my head dropped. NO! Not this! I couldn't find where the water came from - it could have only come from my ceiling, but there wasn't any water dripping. I did, however, notice water stains on my ceiling and a water bubble on the wall going down the hallway.

So. . .now I have to find where the water is coming and how it's getting to where it's dripping into and onto my walls and coffee table. It's time to call Clancy's Home & Office Repair. I've got to get to the bottom - or top - of this before it gets any worse. Then I must re-paint or whatever you do to touch up the house.

Just when I was about to get the house ready to sell it seems that every little thing that could go wrong is!

Oh well. It's God's house. He knows what's wrong with it. Alright God, get to fixin' your house. Me and the animals like it when it's not leaking. :)

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals