New Adventures

On Easter Sunday I had lunch with the Boggan clan. The matriarch, Julia, is one of our senior adult Bible study teachers. She's incredible. She's 85 and still writes her own lessons, makes a copy for everyone in her ABF, and has more fun than a senior adult ought to.

This past Sunday I went to Julia & Wilson's house, along with their wild and crazy family, for lunch. I went on the Harley. I had been teasing Julia that I was bringing it so I could take her for a ride. After lunch one of the boys came and asked if I would take him for a ride on the Harley. Before I could say a thing Julia spoke up and declared that no one was riding the Harley until after she had her ride.

So. . .Julia and I loaded up and took off. She was great.

Here are some pics,



Not only did she like riding the motorcycle she told me to go by the house on our way back. She wasn't ready to get off just yet!


So, if you think you're too old to try something new, think again. If Julia's not, neither are you!

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals